Skip to main content

Now is....

Everyday I seek to share something that I have learnt through the daily reading. I make a choice to discipline myself not to write too much as we inundated with a lot of reading material. Feel free to add comments because that way we share and thus encourage one another to grow into the fullness of Christ.

Today I am amazed at the fact that God will always remember His covenant and fulfill the promise. I want to list five words in the order they appear in one scripture that showed God is at work in our lives.
  1. Remembered: My God will never forget me. To be delayed is not to be denied as God will surely remember. God spoke and said to Sarah that He would return at the appointed time; at the right season!!! I do believe that we are in a season where we will see God begin to act on the promises that seem forgotten. Or better put in another way there is a resurrection of seemingly forgotten prophecies that is about to take place. Dry bones are beginning to take shape.
  2. Listened: No longer will I go about thinking that God does not listen. He will not only remember me but He is listening to my request. Ask and you will receive is a covenant blessing.
  3. Open: Doors that have seemed shut are being opened. Yesterday I shared a thought-I am coming out!!! The reason I am coming out is that the doors are being opened. No longer will I be a prisoner hiding behind closed doors. He holds the keys to the mysteries of the Kingdom of God and we have access to them.
  4. Conceived: Open doors allow conceptualisation to take place. Once your mind is open to think God like thoughts you transform your mind to be a seed bed for God to plant His plans and designs that allow one to walk in the fullness of God's covenant blessing.
  5. Bore: Get ready to give birth to the promises that you have waited for so long to come to pass. Your story will be told that you gave birth to the promise. Your life will be the fulfilment of God's covenant blessings.
I titled this "Now is.." because unless we believe that our season is due we cannot see the promises come to pass. Stop postponing the promises to whenever, start having the faith that says "Now is.." As you step into your day walk knowing that God is interested in your NOW!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absalom's Treachery

Day 91 Reading: 2 Sam. 14:1 - 2 Sam. 15:37 One of life's most painful lessons is the treachery of human beings. When family or friends hurt you and leave you grieving the pain is not the same as when someone out on the street does something wrong. The pain goes deeper and it's easy to become bitter. Absalom had fled from Israel knowing that he was a wanted man for the murder and revenge on Ammon his step-brother. Joab arranged for a wise woman to go see David and get him to forgive Absalom. The wise woman made David realise that he was not setting a godly example by exiling Absalom. The wise woman made David understand that God will not banish anyone but he will seek the person out. God will do everything in His power to restore the banished person. The wise woman was asking David not to forget the grace of God that enables one to enjoy forgiveness. David gets Absalom brought back to Jerusalem however for 2 years he didn't see him. Now, this was worse than ...

Arise!!

The world today is one where many feel as though life is beating them down. The different challenges we face in this journey called life have punched many down and out. The fuel price increases, the job cuts, economic recession in different parts of the world, government changes either through the ballot or bullet, governments going broke, floods, drought, to just but name a few things facing many in the world today. It's difficult to go to a party and you don't hear bad news relating to someone you know. The world is changing. The weather patterns are affected by global warming, societal values held by previous generations are being obliterated by the ones following, and guess what, life for many is a nightmare. Today, I want to encourage that person who is lying down beaten by life. We all at times go through situations in life where we are down. It may appear that life's challenges have handed down a technical knockout blow, but humanity was not made to be beaten by lif...

From the Pit to Safety

The news about the miners rescue has filled the atmosphere with a real lever of optimism. What began as a sad tale has ended well. As I have followed this story over the last 69 days I have had a few thoughts about some of the symbolism of this whole experience. In life we all will find ourselves in a pit (mine) of some sort.Thus the decision to see what I could learn from these great gentlemen. Firstly, they were miners. Do you realise that we all are miners in life? You may not mine for copper but as a lawyer you are mining legal matters that bring you profit. You may be a doctor whose responsibility is to mine to the root of the issue that is troubling a patients body!! We all are mining for a living!!! The miners numbered 33. Jesus was 33 when He was buried. After He died He was buried before He arose. We saw 33 men come out alive. Talk about a resurrection in their lives and in the lives of the men, families, and nation. Each miner underwent change. Whilst in the darkness of th...