Skip to main content

God Loves Me

Day 215

Reading: Ezekiel 14:1 - Ezekiel 16:63

My Child,

I created you to fellowship with Me. In the beginning, when I made Adam and Eve I made mankind in my image and likeness. I, the Creator and Ruler of the Heavens and Earth desired to have an intimate friendship with mankind. This relationship is based on love. My child, know that I love you. My love for you cannot be stopped or crushed Jeremiah 31:3-4. My covenant is one of love and My greatest desire is a heart that loves genuinely. 

Many today have idols in their hearts. Idols that are blocking My love from reaching them. These idols are from selfish desires to the things of this world. Many today claim to love Me, however, they worship themselves more than anyone else. Listening to their conversations you can hardly hear them express My love for others. It's all about themselves and never about others which makes Me wonder who do they love. My love for you should, in turn, provoke you to love others that they may see Me in you.

My desire is to beautify you. I picked you when you were naked. Beaten by life's blows and left for dead by the enemy and his trappings. I picked you, chose you, loved you, adorned you and yet the enemy has struck you. I will fight for you. Remember that when the enemy comes against you, my covenant with you is such that I fight for you. I have promised to raise a banner over you whenever the enemy comes against you. 

Look at yourself and know that I cannot leave you stranded. My purposes will be accomplished. The enemy is fighting a losing a battle no matter what storm you are facing. Have the understanding that I am set to beautify you. People will look at you and see My glory in all that concerns. My request is that you walk before me blamelessly. Flee from sin, worship Me alone, serve no others gods but Me. 

Your best days are here. I am the Covenant Keeping God and My covenant of love will manifest mightily in your life. Get ready to see beauty in all your pain and struggles.

Every blessings,

God.

Memory Verse: Ezekiel 16:60

Decree:

Ezekiel 16:60

“Nevertheless I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you." (italics mine)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absalom's Treachery

Day 91 Reading: 2 Sam. 14:1 - 2 Sam. 15:37 One of life's most painful lessons is the treachery of human beings. When family or friends hurt you and leave you grieving the pain is not the same as when someone out on the street does something wrong. The pain goes deeper and it's easy to become bitter. Absalom had fled from Israel knowing that he was a wanted man for the murder and revenge on Ammon his step-brother. Joab arranged for a wise woman to go see David and get him to forgive Absalom. The wise woman made David realise that he was not setting a godly example by exiling Absalom. The wise woman made David understand that God will not banish anyone but he will seek the person out. God will do everything in His power to restore the banished person. The wise woman was asking David not to forget the grace of God that enables one to enjoy forgiveness. David gets Absalom brought back to Jerusalem however for 2 years he didn't see him. Now, this was worse than ...

Berachah

Day 126 Reading: 2 Chronicles 20:1 - 2 Chronicles 22:12 While meditating on the above portion of scriptures hope was rising within as I realised that God is indeed more than able to fight for me. I don't know what is ailing you or contending with your well being. What I know is that God is able to resolve the crisis for good. King Jehoshaphat was advised that a great army was coming to fight him. Fear gripped him and he ran to God. He summoned the entire nation to seek the face of God. While he made prayer for salvation from the enemy the entire nation including children were together fasting in prayer. He understood that in trouble one should run to God. The king didn't run to other nations to fight for him. Nope, He ran to God. Run to God always. In the midst of an entire nation seeking God, a prophet arose who declared the counsel of God. The battle belongs to God. Always remind yourself that in every battle God is with you. The prophet even instructed where...

Arise!!

The world today is one where many feel as though life is beating them down. The different challenges we face in this journey called life have punched many down and out. The fuel price increases, the job cuts, economic recession in different parts of the world, government changes either through the ballot or bullet, governments going broke, floods, drought, to just but name a few things facing many in the world today. It's difficult to go to a party and you don't hear bad news relating to someone you know. The world is changing. The weather patterns are affected by global warming, societal values held by previous generations are being obliterated by the ones following, and guess what, life for many is a nightmare. Today, I want to encourage that person who is lying down beaten by life. We all at times go through situations in life where we are down. It may appear that life's challenges have handed down a technical knockout blow, but humanity was not made to be beaten by lif...