Skip to main content

A Letter from My Beloved

Day 176

Reading: Song of Songs 1:1 - Song of Songs 8:14

Dearest One,

Do you know how much I the Creator of the Universe, the One who holds all things loves you? I long for you more than the things you desire from Me. I long to see you in My Presence. I want to see the best in you more than you know. However, today I want you to understand My love for you. Learn to express your love for Me.

You may see yourself as dark and not like others with whom I have a relationship with. Yet, I have chosen you. I long for you to know that I have covered you with a banner of love. Irrespective of what you have done or where you are coming from My Love is stronger than the forces fighting you. My Love is the greatest expression of My desire for you. In my love is a fragrance that rises and brings a fresh aroma over your life. I desire that you will hunger for Me that I may bring you to My banqueting house where you will seat in the presence of your enemies and eat all the delights of this life.

My love should not be taken for granted. Let your hunger for me drive you to search for me always. Don't be one who only loves me when they need me. That's prostitution and I don't like it. I desire that you come to the place where you long for me more than anything else and where everyone even the watchmen of the city know that your love for Me is greater than anything. I desire that you would chase after Me because of a pure and genuine love that brings us joy. Don't allow the issues of life and the many sayings of others to distract you from loving Me. Catch the foxes that spoil the vines for they corrupt our love.

Many times I know you wonder where am I, however, settle it in your heart that I can see you and hear all your desire. You shall see me coming out of the wilderness, surrounded by a great army willing to bring blessings to you. Get ready for when you love me with all your heart and abandon all for Me then you will be showered with every expression of My love for you.

Rest in My Love,

The Beloved, God.

Memory Verse: Song of Songs 2:4

Decree:

Song of Songs 7:10
I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me. (italics mine)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absalom's Treachery

Day 91 Reading: 2 Sam. 14:1 - 2 Sam. 15:37 One of life's most painful lessons is the treachery of human beings. When family or friends hurt you and leave you grieving the pain is not the same as when someone out on the street does something wrong. The pain goes deeper and it's easy to become bitter. Absalom had fled from Israel knowing that he was a wanted man for the murder and revenge on Ammon his step-brother. Joab arranged for a wise woman to go see David and get him to forgive Absalom. The wise woman made David realise that he was not setting a godly example by exiling Absalom. The wise woman made David understand that God will not banish anyone but he will seek the person out. God will do everything in His power to restore the banished person. The wise woman was asking David not to forget the grace of God that enables one to enjoy forgiveness. David gets Absalom brought back to Jerusalem however for 2 years he didn't see him. Now, this was worse than ...

From the Pit to Safety

The news about the miners rescue has filled the atmosphere with a real lever of optimism. What began as a sad tale has ended well. As I have followed this story over the last 69 days I have had a few thoughts about some of the symbolism of this whole experience. In life we all will find ourselves in a pit (mine) of some sort.Thus the decision to see what I could learn from these great gentlemen. Firstly, they were miners. Do you realise that we all are miners in life? You may not mine for copper but as a lawyer you are mining legal matters that bring you profit. You may be a doctor whose responsibility is to mine to the root of the issue that is troubling a patients body!! We all are mining for a living!!! The miners numbered 33. Jesus was 33 when He was buried. After He died He was buried before He arose. We saw 33 men come out alive. Talk about a resurrection in their lives and in the lives of the men, families, and nation. Each miner underwent change. Whilst in the darkness of th...

Arise!!

The world today is one where many feel as though life is beating them down. The different challenges we face in this journey called life have punched many down and out. The fuel price increases, the job cuts, economic recession in different parts of the world, government changes either through the ballot or bullet, governments going broke, floods, drought, to just but name a few things facing many in the world today. It's difficult to go to a party and you don't hear bad news relating to someone you know. The world is changing. The weather patterns are affected by global warming, societal values held by previous generations are being obliterated by the ones following, and guess what, life for many is a nightmare. Today, I want to encourage that person who is lying down beaten by life. We all at times go through situations in life where we are down. It may appear that life's challenges have handed down a technical knockout blow, but humanity was not made to be beaten by lif...