Skip to main content

New Heart, New Beginnings,

Day 221

Reading: Ezekiel 34:1 -Ezekiel 36:38

God has great things ahead. Oh, I can feel it within me that God has great things for me. As I read the scriptures all that came on me was a sense of a new beginning. God is interested in our well being. He desires the best for us.  Throughout the Bible we see God drawing mankind to Himself. Declare the new season in your life. While reading today's passages I picked a few promises from God that accompanied the sense of a new beginning that weighed heavily on me as I read and meditated on the Scriptures. 
  • God will give us good shepherds. Shepherd not just in the Temple but in nations. God promised that the reign of poor shepherds who only want to eat for themselves will come to an end and that He would appoint good shepherds whose heart is aligned to God Jeremiah 3:15.
  • God is the True Shepherd and will provide, nourish, nurture, and protect His sheep. He also promises to judge the sheep. Don't ever forget that God is the True Shepherd Psalms 23:1. 
  • I have a covenant of peace. Get ready to have God's peace seat over your mind and spirit. God's peace will also result physically. With God's peace get ready to see a calm all around with your enemies unable to contend with you Ezekiel 34:25. 
  • Showers of blessing will come upon all that is mine. Get ready to see your field- career, business, ideas- flourish by virtue of the blessing coming upon your life. 
  • Safety from every intention of the enemy. No longer will I be the prey of the enemy. No longer will I be the punching bag of the enemy. My enemies have lost every authority or right to walk all over me. It's a new beginning and no longer do I bear shame!
  • Every desolate place in my life is receiving the command of God to shoot forth with branches and yield fruit for I am coming to possess my land. God is for me and my land- ministry, career, business, ideas- will be tilled. I receive favour to possess the land and the land that God has ordained for me will receive me favourably! Ezekiel 36:8-12.
  • God's name will be sanctified in my life and in the nations. God is cleansing me of every stench, pouring water over me making me clean. He's giving me a new heart and new spirit for this new season Ezekiel 36:26. 
  • God's placing His Spirit within me that I may walk according to His Word and ways. His ways are higher than mine Isaiah 55:9. Obeying the Word with joy will become the new normal.
This new season is not a far away matter. God has promised that as He cleanses us from our stench there will be an immediate enabling to possess the land and to rebuild that which lies desolate. Shout aloud with joy for the new season is here. Open your arms and receive the new season of your life. 

Memory Verse: Ezekiel 36:33

Decree:

Ezekiel 36:26-30

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. (italics mine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absalom's Treachery

Day 91 Reading: 2 Sam. 14:1 - 2 Sam. 15:37 One of life's most painful lessons is the treachery of human beings. When family or friends hurt you and leave you grieving the pain is not the same as when someone out on the street does something wrong. The pain goes deeper and it's easy to become bitter. Absalom had fled from Israel knowing that he was a wanted man for the murder and revenge on Ammon his step-brother. Joab arranged for a wise woman to go see David and get him to forgive Absalom. The wise woman made David realise that he was not setting a godly example by exiling Absalom. The wise woman made David understand that God will not banish anyone but he will seek the person out. God will do everything in His power to restore the banished person. The wise woman was asking David not to forget the grace of God that enables one to enjoy forgiveness. David gets Absalom brought back to Jerusalem however for 2 years he didn't see him. Now, this was worse than ...

Berachah

Day 126 Reading: 2 Chronicles 20:1 - 2 Chronicles 22:12 While meditating on the above portion of scriptures hope was rising within as I realised that God is indeed more than able to fight for me. I don't know what is ailing you or contending with your well being. What I know is that God is able to resolve the crisis for good. King Jehoshaphat was advised that a great army was coming to fight him. Fear gripped him and he ran to God. He summoned the entire nation to seek the face of God. While he made prayer for salvation from the enemy the entire nation including children were together fasting in prayer. He understood that in trouble one should run to God. The king didn't run to other nations to fight for him. Nope, He ran to God. Run to God always. In the midst of an entire nation seeking God, a prophet arose who declared the counsel of God. The battle belongs to God. Always remind yourself that in every battle God is with you. The prophet even instructed where...

Arise!!

The world today is one where many feel as though life is beating them down. The different challenges we face in this journey called life have punched many down and out. The fuel price increases, the job cuts, economic recession in different parts of the world, government changes either through the ballot or bullet, governments going broke, floods, drought, to just but name a few things facing many in the world today. It's difficult to go to a party and you don't hear bad news relating to someone you know. The world is changing. The weather patterns are affected by global warming, societal values held by previous generations are being obliterated by the ones following, and guess what, life for many is a nightmare. Today, I want to encourage that person who is lying down beaten by life. We all at times go through situations in life where we are down. It may appear that life's challenges have handed down a technical knockout blow, but humanity was not made to be beaten by lif...